Thursday, June 9, 2011

awak , abang , kawan , saya ? ♥

lalalala
sye ad abang . nme dhea
bla bla bla
sye ad mem . nme dhea
bla bla bla
sye ad bof . nme dhea
bla bla bla
=,=
agak aku da kenape ?

ohh big bro . how i miss you MUHAMMAD FAIZ BIN ZULFAKAR . E I G H T E E N ♥ . FOURTEEN | AUGUST | NINETEEN NINETY THREE .
i do ♥ you as my bro . tengs for lighting my life . cant imagine how my life without you ..


awak awak awak awak awak awak awak awak . meii mucoxx meii mucox . i don know whats your name act ? just i love the way you talk , chat , comment and so on . non hepi without you . tengs :)


cik naga cik naga cik naga cik naga cik naga cik naga . i don know why .. you make me cry . cehhhh . yeayhh . im really dont know why . i love the way you lie . huhu . i aint no why im still love you . but just a little fall . tengs completing me . i ♥ youu


ohh guys . i really love you all
♥ sis lea
♥ sis pieja
♥ sis bib
♥ along
♥ osnii
♥ lenoo
♥ ayiee
♥ bro faiz



sorry because i dont put your picture here cik naga

your acting just like conan
i know that
you love me
but you dont to show so
HAHA . i love it .
i love the way you love me
but somehow
i dislike it
you know
i do love conan very much
thats why you acting like conan
.........
=,=
i hate u !!
i love you !!
ohh 143 . you are playing with me

big bro . i love you as my brother
i dont want to loose you
im do cherish and appreciate you
tengs for everything that you give me
:)
have a nice holiday



laterr then , i had a blog walking . WHAT A MESS . i saw someone post about late of alan. yup , its true . i almost crying for remember about him . i read it all . it was a sad story . ohh , i cant imagine how my life without all the people that i love . dear dear dear you . hope you spartan .
close about this story .

my dear dear dear love . you are special. but not so much . sorry . i aint love you like past . past are past . now , 50 : 50 only . sorry ...